- Exhibition and Sponsorship
Date and venue announced: October 20th 2015 - Business Design Centre London N1
The 2015 UK Passivhaus Conference, organised in partnership with the Passivhaus Trust and BRE, will offer an exciting and concentrated update of what has happened in the UK Passivhaus movement over the past year. Delegates will have a chance to learn about the development of large-scale UK housing projects and the challenges this provides.
For the first time the Passivhaus exhibition will be open to non-conference attendees. We will promote free tickets for the exhibition in advance through our media partners, exhibitors and selected media. Tickets can also be purchased on the door.
This one day exhibition can accommodate over 30 exhibitors, models/ build up mock ups and around 400 delegates, plus some special features such as exhibitor seminars and demonstrations, student competition entries and the 2015 Passivhaus Awards displays.
The conference auditorium offers a large space which can seat up to 500 delegates.
Speakers: Arranged by Passivhaus Trust and the Conference Advisory Committee
Who will attend?
Number of attendees: 350 -450 Audience: All construction and built environment disciplines including:
· Building control officers
· Energy managers
· Housing associations
· Local Authorities
Tickets will be available soon!
Benefits of exhibiting at the 2015 UK Passivhaus Conference
* Promote your activities to over 3,000 Passivhaus - specific contacts through the conference website, flyer, programme and Passivhaus Trust newsletters
* Showcase your company or product to over 400 Passivhaus experts and practitioners at the event itself
* Invite potential clients and members of the public to visit your exhibition stand in the afternoon where you have a chance to demonstrate your product/service to even more people.
* Increase your credibility and prestige – by meeting the strict criteria for the exhibition.
Sponsorship benefits of the 2015 UK Passivhaus Conference
* Be seen as a leader of the UK Passivhaus movement
* Enhance your image and shape delegates’ attitudes
* Create positive publicity and heighten visibility by use of your branding at the event
* Secure an enhanced exhibition profile
* Promote your company or product to over 75,000 construction industry professionals through BRE marketing channels
* Promote your activities to over 3,000 Passivhaus-specific contacts through the conference website, flyer, programme and Passivhaus Trust newsletters
* Showcase your company and/or product to over 400 Passivhaus experts and practitioners at the event itself
* Increase your credibility and prestige
If you are interested in exhibiting or sponsorship please view our packages http://www.ukpassivhausconference.org.uk/exhibition-and-sponsorship-packages
Copyright (c) 2015 Passivhaus Trust & BRE.