The UK Passivhaus Conference 2014
Thursday 16th October
Stevenage Arts & Leisure Centre, Hertfordshire
The UK Passivhaus conference 2014 will explore how Passivhaus can be used to help deliver near and zero energy buildings. The conference will include all the features from last year and more, again crammed into just one day, including leading-edge project presentations, detailed project case studies, a full-scale exhibition room and networking sessions to bring you up-to-date with all the latest research and practice! See the images from previous conferences below.
- How forthcoming requirements for near and zero energy buildings relate to Passivhaus
- Delivery of Passivhaus at scale, both in the UK and overseas
- The best examples of retrofit projects in the UK, from tower blocks to individual homes
- What it takes to deliver a successful Passivhaus project
- And more!
Discover how to:
- Deliver successful Passivhaus buildings at scale.
- Close the performance gap and achieve low energy consumption in use.
- Create a comfortable and healthy environment for occupants.
- Implement a well-managed quality assurance process.
- Meet your Part L and near zero energy requirements through a tried-and-tested approach.
We would like to invite you all to participate in the UK Passivhaus Conference 2014.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
We are almost at full capacity and are pleased that we have so many interesting companies exhibiting this year.
Sponsorship packages and some exhibition stands may still be available. If you would like to state your interest in exhibiting or sponsorship at the 2014 UK Passivhaus Conference please contact Gemma Speck on 01923 66 4547 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should attend?
All construction and built environment disciplines ranging from architects, planners, building control officers, energy managers, builders, housing associations and researchers.
We also welcome clients and self builders to meet with industry experts and product suppliers.
The 2014 UK Passivhaus Conference and Exhibition will be held over one day on Thursday 16th October at the Stevenage Arts and Leisure Centre, providing the latest information about Passivhaus in the UK, featuring:
This year's conference is chaired by Lynne Sullivan of sustainbleBydesign
Leading speakers from the UK and across Europe include:
Sebastian Moreno-Vacca from Brussels, Jessica Grove-Smith from the Passivhaus Insitut in Germany ; Jon Bootland, CEO of the Passivhaus Trust, Helen Brown, Jane Barnes, Sally Godber, Mark Elton, Dr John French, and many others
The day will feature
- Case studies from the biggest UK Passivhaus housing projects
- New discoveries from the latest academic and industry research
- An innovative exhibition of Passivhaus-specific products and services.
This year delegates have the chance to get interactive! Our large twitter walls will give all an opportunity to share opinions, and keep updated on the conference activities all in real time. #UKPHC14
We are pleased to announce that delegates will be able to buy Sarah Lewis' newly published book: PHPP Illustrated: A Designer's Companion to the Passive House Planning Package at the discounted rate of £30 (instead of £35) on the day of the conference.
Copyright (c) 2014 Passivhaus Trust & BRE.